- We will never sell the information in the database or user
specific information from the log files.
- The user-supplied information in the database is for our use only
and will not be used for marketing or spam.
- We may supply non-user-specific data (hit counts, bytes transferred,
average member age, etc.) to our sponsors if they have a valid reason
for requesting this data.
- The operator of SailorMoon.org owns the data in the database and considers
it a trade secret. Users maintain ownership of their own works, but
the data as stored in the database is property of SailorMoon.org. By
posting to our site or submitting any information you grant us a non-exclusive,
permanent license to use the content you submitted in our system for
our normal operations. In common English: by posting or submitting
works to our site you are allowing us to show that work to anyone
who views our site as long as we are in operation.
- We log every transaction to the site for maintenance reasons. We
use these logs to track traffic trends and analyze problems. As the
logs contain the accessing IP address and usernames we can also use
these logs to track individual actions. We keep these logs archived
on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM.
- We can and will use any information in the logs and in the
database to pursue legal action against a user should it be
- We will turn over specific data in the database and log files
to proper law-enforcement should a warrant be provided by the
agency in question.
- In most cases we will give the user warning of receipt of a subpoena
or warrant if possible to allow the user in question to challenge
the issue before we disclose any confidential information. This is
done only as a courtesy and may not be done if requested by the law
enforcement agency for good reason.
The following users have been online in the last 10 minutes:guest
There have been 1 users in the last 10 minutes.